The WideLine 10 Series features the WL2102w (two 10-inch woofers) along with two models of dual 18″ subs; the “flying” WL218-sw and the ground-stacked GP218-sw.
QSC Wideline 10 Package Includes:
- 8 x WL-2102-w Wideline 10 Bi-Amped Full Range Line Array
- 4 x GP-218-sw Wideline Groundstacked Dual 18″ Subwoofers
- 4 x PLD4.5-EU 5000w 2u Amplifiers + DSP
- 2 x 10m 8-Pole Speakon – Speakon Cable
- 6 x 1m 8-Pole Speakon – Speakon Cable
- 2 x Array Frame For Suspending or Groundstacking
- Patented multiple aperture diffraction slot waveguide provides exceptionally wide horizontal coverage (140°) and a near ideal vertical line source.
- Exceptionally high output capability in a very compact form factor.
- May be operated as a bi-amplified or tri-amplified system. DSP settings are available on Q-SYS, SC-28, PLD amplifiers and CXD amplifiers.
- Dual 10-inch long-excursion, high-power, low-frequency transducers.
- Single 3-inch diaphragm neodymium compression driver.
- Birch ply enclosures. Available with standard finish in black.
- Fully captive hardware design incorporates all components necessary for box to box rigging.
|Configuration||Biamp or Triamp mode|
|1.4-inch exit, 3-inch titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet assembly
2 × 400 W, 16 ohm 10-inch woofer, 3-inch voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
|55 Hz to 18 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
48 Hz to 20 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
|Nominal Impedance||HF: 16 ohms
LF biamp mode: 8 ohms
LF triamp mode: 16 ohms (× 2)
|Continuous Power Capacity||HF: 80 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 1 to 10 kHz)
LF biamp mode: 600 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
LF triamp mode: 400 W (×2) (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
|Max Recommended Power||HF: 300 W @ 16Ω
LF bi-amp mode: 1400 W @ 8Ω
LF tri-amp mode: 700 W @ 16Ω (x 2)
|Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m)||HF: 107.5 dB (single cabinet measured in free space.)
LF: 98 dB (single cabinet measured in free space. LF drivers connected in parallel)
|Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m)
|HF: 127 dB / LF: 127 dB
HF: 133 dB / LF: 133 dB
|Maximum Output (dB SPL at 1 m)
Continuous / Peak
|HF: 126 dB / 132 dB
LF: 122 dB / 128 dB
|Nominal Coverage||Horizontal: 140°
Vertical: Dependent on number of elements used
|Cabinet Type||Ported, trapezoidal|
|Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Finish||Available in standard black finish|
|Grille||Perforated, formed powder coated steel|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon® NL8 in parallel|
|Attachment Points||Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 2 ° to 10° and 0°|
|Weight||83 lb (37.7 kg) net
91 lb (41.4 kg) shipping
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||10.75-inch × 27.5-inch × 20.25-inch
(27.3 cm × 69.85 cm × 51.43 cm)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Speakon is a trademark of Neutrik
- Very high acoustic output capability: 140.5 dB SPL (1m) peak
- Tight musical “punch” combined with low-frequency extension down to 27.4 Hz
- Elegant transport and handling features including an optional transport dolly plus soft cover and four thoughtfully placed handles
- Premium-grade, long-excursion, high-power woofers with 4″, fiberglass voice coils, double layer spiders and triple-roll surrounds
- 18 mm birch ply enclosure with independent, dual chambers and extensive internal bracing for rigidity and solid, accurate reproduction
- Finish available in black (GP218-sw-BK) or white (GP218-sw-WH).
- Cinema-version available for surround LFE
|Configuration||2 × 18″ vented subwoofer|
|Transducers||8 ohm, 18″ woofer with a 4″ voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||31.4 Hz to 240 Hz (without processing)|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||27.4 Hz to 1.2 kHz (without processing)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Continuous Power Capacity||1700 W|
|Recommended Power||3000 to 4000 W|
|Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m)||101.5 dB|
|Maximum Output – Continuous / Peak (SPL at 1 m)||134.5 dB / 140.5 dB|
|Cabinet Type||Vented, rectangular enclosure|
|Enclosure Material||Baltic birch plywood / 18 mm|
|Finish||Finish available in black (GP218-sw-BK) or white (GP218-sw-WH)|
|Grille||14 gauge powder coated steel|
|Connectors||Two NL4 in parallel|
|Attachment Points||Sixteen (16) threaded M10 inserts|
|Weight||191 lb / 86.6 kg Net
209 lb / 94.8 kg Shipping
|Dimensions (HWD) inches||20 x 47.17 x 30|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||508 x 1198 x 762|
|Accessories Available (optional)||CRT-218-0 Wood cart
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers:
– Visit the Amplifier Navigator Software to download and update
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
|Frequency response||20 Hz–15 kHz ±0.2 dB
20 Hz–20 kHz +0.2/-0.7 dB
Unweighted Output Unmuted
Weighted Output Muted
|Gain||1.2V||34.0 dB||38.4 dB||38.4 dB|
|Input impedance||>10 kΩ, balanced or unbalanced|
|Maximum rms input level||3.9V||12.28 V (+24 dBu)|
|1.2V||3.88 V (+14 dBu)|
|Amplifier and load protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection. on/off muting, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, input current limiting|
|AC Power Input||4.2: Universal Power Supply 100-132/200–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
4.3/4.5: Universal Power Supply 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
|4 Independent Channels
A, B, C, D
|8Ω||500 W||400 W||900 W||625 W||1200 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||700 W||400 W||1400 W||625 W||2000 W||1250 W|
|2Ω||625 W||325 W||1200 W||625 W||1600 W||625 W|
|2 Channel BTL Bridged
A+B or C+D
|8Ω||1200 W||800 W||2400 W||1250 W||4000 W||2250 W|
|4Ω||1500 W||600 W||NR*||NR*||NR*||NR*|
|2 Channel Parallel
AB or CD
|8Ω||500 W||400 W||1300 W||1150 W||1250 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||950 W||800 W||2000 W||1250 W||2400 W||2250 W|
|2Ω||1200 W||800 W||2500 W||1250 W||4000 W||2100 W|
|1 Channel 3CH Parallel
|8Ω||500 W||400 W||1400 W||1150 W||1400 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||950 W||800 W||2400 W||2000 W||2500 W||2400 W|
|2Ω||1800 W||1200 W||3500 W||2500 W||4500 W||4100 W|
|1 Channel Bridged/Parallel
Doubles Current and Voltage
|8Ω||1600 W||1500 W||3500 W||2500 W||4500 W||4200 W|
|4Ω||2500 W||1600 W||5000 W||2500 W||7500 W||4200 W|
|1 Channel 4CH Parallel
|8Ω||500 W||400 W||1400 W||1150 W||1600 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||1000 W||800 W||3000 W||2500 W||3000 W||2300 W|
|2Ω||1700 W||1600 W||5000 W||2500 W||5300 W||4200 W|
NR* = Not Recommended due to excessive current draw
BOLD = Optimal configuration fo rthe load and channel count
Controls, Indicators and Connections
|Controls and indicators (front)||Power • Channel MUTE Buttons • Channel SELECT buttons • Channel input signal and CLIP LED indicators • Channel output and LIMIT LED meters • HOME, ENTER, EXIT, GAIN navigation buttons • Control knob|
|Controls and indicators (rear)||AC Power Disconnect|
|Input connectors||Female XLR|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions (HWD) inches||3.5 x 19 x 12||3.5 x 19 x 16||3.5 x 19 x 16|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||89 × 482 × 305||89 × 482 × 406||89 × 482 × 406|
|Weight, Net / Shipping||18.5 lb (8.4 kg) / 22 lb (10.0 kg)||21.0 lb (9.5 kg) / 25 lb (11.3 kg)||22.0 lb (10.0 kg) / 26 lb (11.8 kg)|
|Agency approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class A (conducted and radiated emissions)|
|Carton contents||Locking IEC cable, Quick Start Guide, USB cable|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.